Re: New User Queries

Hi,
  I just thought of a few more questions :).

  Is there any way to have a dialog between the server and the client
within a single transaction?  e.g.

  - Transaction start
    - client sends server some info
    - server sends client a request for more info
    - client sends requested info
  - Transaction end

  Would I have to implement an RMI object on the client side that I pass to
the server?  This would then allow the server to get information from the
client by making method calls on the remote (client side) object, right?
Is there an easier way?

  Also, all parameters and results to/from ozone DB objects need to be
serializable, primitive types, or RMI/ozone proxies, right?  (they'll be
sent over RMI.)

Thanks,

\x/ill          :-}