Re: ozone feature requests

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, Sean Allen wrote:
> On 12 Feb 2001 14:18:05 -0900, Tim Brown wrote:
> > I can help with hosting those files.  Tell me what you need.
> >
> Not much, seeing as how my attempt to get the PDF working failed
>
>  (and I don't see much point spreading 20MB of ,ps files around, I have
> zipped up .png files of the ozone class structure (1.4mb).
> should I just e-mail it to you Tim?

Per Nyfelt has started to work on a Ozone Hacking How To and he already sent me
a UML generated with Together. It looks great but I'm not sure if such a
complete (and huge) diagram (all classes, all members) would actually help
newbies to get started. IMO the UML should display just the important classes
and interfaces. What do others think? AFAIK Per is working on this right now.
Per?