From: s dasarathi [mailto:dasarathi_s@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2001 11:06 AM
To: falko@smb-tec.com
Cc: ozone-dev@ozone-db.org
Subject: Re: Query kernel

hi falko,
   i had some  doubts while thinking
about the kernel.
   it has to have front ends for OQL, SODA etc etc
say for OQL, we need to have some interpreter that
converts the  queries to some statements which will
be understood by the kernel.
  and the kernel returns the result of the query
in a manner understood by the front end which then
outputs it to the user.

   if all the above is fine then it is just
a matter of retrieving data from the DB.
what other functionalities do u think this kernel should have??

reply soon please
bye
das