Re: Ozone and Log4J

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001, David Li wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   The attached patch is one for using Loj4J as the implementation of
> LogWriter. This is a hack to integrating Ozone into our Log4J based
> overall logging environment. I thought it may be useful for some out
> there.

Great, thanks. Switching to a 'professional' log package is a good idea.
Unfortunately I'm unable to apply your patch. Can you please do a 'cvs diff -u'
against the latest CVS?

patch output:

File to patch: org/ozoneDB/util/LogWriter.java
patching file `org/ozoneDB/util/LogWriter.java'
Hunk #1 FAILED at 10.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 25.
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to org/ozoneDB/util/LogWriter.java.rej