Request for using org.ozoneDB.rdf namespace

Hi,

  We are about ready to release our RDF database based on Ozone. The
alpha will be available by this Friday. It was supposed to show up two
weeks ago but things keep getting the way. ;(

  We originally did the work as a seperate project but we'd like to
contribute this work to Ozone group. Internally, we put our rdf db under
org.ozoneDB.rdf namespace.

  I'd like to know the ozone group's opionion on such contribution and
the use of such namespace.

Thanks.

David Li
DigitalSesame