Re: Ozone object identity...

I have a added a method called getDBName()  to all of my ozone objects.  It
is the key needed for objectForName().  I also index all of the objects in
a index object.  I am modeling a universe for a game so I have lists like
planets, ships, stars etc.  It is then very easy to find anything I need.
I use Java Servlets and JSP as my game front end so passing a key (DBName)
is needed.  This works very well.

Tim

--
Tim Brown