GUI Admin Tool

I'm just checking back in to let you know that I am still on the job for the
admin tool - I have just been really busy with heaps of work in the last
couple of weeks.  As a result, I haven't been able to spend any time on
Ozone.  But I have put a little thought into it.

What I intend to make is an application similar to the Enterprise Manager
that you find in many DBMSs (such as MSSQL).  Simply put, this involves a
split window, with a tree on the left and a detail window on the right.  The
tree window shows a list of servers, each server a list of databases, and so
on to whatever level of detail we need.  This allows for heaps of
flexibility, as you can easily expand what appears in the tree.

I should be able to get into writing some code in the next week or two, so I
am keen to hear from anyone who has any thoughts, ideas, suggestions, etc.

Thanks.

Matt Smith		m.smith@secureinteractive.com
Technical Lead 		www.secureinteractive.com