Re: ozoneUML

Falko Braeutigam wrote:

> I will be off for some days, so you have to go ahead without me. Anyway,
> seems that you guys don't need my help with the Ozone Documentation Project
> anyway ;) Points that should be done next:
>
> - Lars will setup CVS monday
>
> - committers: Per, Eric, Yanick? Others? Comments?
>
> - at first, committers should write and agree on a document that describes
> general doc writing styles, who is responsible for what, who commits what,
> things like that
>
> - I believe that Lars could setup a StyleBook environment pretty fast but it
> seems that Eric has something working too. Please discuss this.
>
> - separation into user, developer, admin docs sounds good
>
> - having fun
>
> Falko

Falko,

Have some great days off. Having fun is important - I guess I got really
excited that I could contribute something.

Do you agree we should try the XML route with the Java Tools?

It just made sense to me because Ozone is Java based and deals with XML,
XPath etc as do the docbook tools.

I had docbook XML working on my box and wanted to make an build.xml file
to run the transforms. I created a little example that takes docbook and
turns it into XHTML and or FO via XSLT stylesheet. Then the FO can be
turned into PDF via FOP. Anyway, If anybody has a chance try this and
start hacking with it.

Please download from
http://www.milagrosoft.com/pub/ozonedoc.zip

You only need to unzip and have a working ant distribution.

Readme included in the zip. Let me know if it works.

Eric