Re: Ozone Doc Project

yduchesne wrote:

> At 08:51 PM 5/25/01 +0200, you wrote:
>
> Well, I am pretty suprised by the reaction about the Ozone Doc Project. I
> thought no one would would be interested(except me!!!!). Anyway, I' have
> previously submitted a draft on what the project's dynamics could be. I can
> post it again if anyone has missed... Has anyone got any comments about it?
> Does it sound OK? Keep in mind, I'm the last person here who would want to
> impose anything... All guys on the list seem like seasoned experts with
> Ozone... I'm just a rookie!
>
> Cheers.
>
> Yanick

No this is great - I had just finished passing some diffs on the current
docs to Falko and was planning on working on the user doc. What you said
so far is great. Can you try out what I put together and let me know how
it works? Maybe one of the current experienced developers can coordinate
and facilitate to keep us newbies on track. Maybe Per can be lead since
he has already wrote a hacking guide.

Are you on UNIX as I put together the tools on Linux so I don't know
what will happen on the Win side.

Eric