Re: Ozone doc project status

yduchesne wrote:

> Hi Eric and Per,
>
> I have not done work on the doc project last week. No idle time... :). I
> also thought It might be better to halt anyway, since you guys were working
> on the deploy/build process. Any status on that?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Yanick
Hi,
The current process works but requires a couple of new rules for each
document. Since it seems that we are going to use different directories
for each document, we need to add a path to the antcall for each of the
mini targets. I'll try to do that today.

Please update your CVS for the newest code and look at how example.xml
builds. Then let me know if you have any questions. I'll post when the
other changes are done and if I get the time to get the style ant task
working.

Eric :-)