Re: Ozone doc project status

yduchesne wrote:

> Hi Eric and Per,
>
> I have not done work on the doc project last week. No idle time... :). I
> also thought It might be better to halt anyway, since you guys were working
> on the deploy/build process. Any status on that?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Yanick
Okay,
I updated the build.xml so each document gets it own directory. The
targets create the directory under the build directory.

Example:
build.sh example.html
build.sh example.pdf

This allows each document it's own target. Since each doc takes awhile
to transform you can now do iterative development.

build.sh all
 - builds all the docs

build.sh allpdf
build.sh allhtml
 - self explanatory

The other targets are deprecated. pdfdocs, htmldocs, default target. Any
one using this old method please change to the new method. Should the
new default target be all?

To add a doc to the build file refer to instructions in the build file.
Add two mini targets and then add these to mini targets to the depends
in the allpdf and allhtml targets. Refer to example.html and example.pdf
targets for a template.

I know this is very manual but I haven't had time to work thru the style
tag and other problems I was having with ant. Anybody else feel free to
experiment with alternative ways to build.

Eric