Re: much faster XPath queries with XT

Eric:

Thanks for your interest. But XRS does not use XT.
The XRS query language is on my own and totally unrelated
with XPath.

XRS is a pure structural information retrieval system, with which
a user gives IR conditions to certain nodes and get ancestor elements
including the nodes themselves. But I am now extending XRS,
so that it can cover XPath queries.

Cheers,
Dongwook

--