Re: xml store

----- Original Message -----
From: Ann Tecklenburg <at@ingenuity-sw.com>
To: <dm@aspec.ru>
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2000 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: xml store

Hello!

> > Is it possible to find documents with some value
> > of tag?
> >

> Yes, but you have to use an XSL processor to do it:
>
> XPath is currently the only standard way to search parts
> of an XML document.  XPath queries can be embedded in
> an XSL style sheet to both extract and format desired information
> from an XML document.
>
> Ozone's current development path is geared to make use of the
> Apache XML project for its XSL, XPath implementations against
> XML documents.
>
> I think the current release has some sample code on how to do
> this.

Yes. But this code is suitable only for already loaded document?
Or may be I don't understand something?

> Otherwise, Ozone has no query language at this time.

I don't used ozone yet. But if only way to get object is
find it by primary key, which is known before get,
I don't know any way to use ozone :((

I am looking for store which can do queries against
whole database and then return handles of
documents. Do you plan something like this
in Ozone?

Dmitry Melekhov
http://www.aspec.ru/~dm
2:5050/11.23@fidonet