New demo

> I think of some kind
> "started kids". They should show how to use ozone
> for a special kind of
> applications and they should be easy to enhance and
> adapt to meet special needs.
> Another good idea is to implement a OO benchmark.
> OO7 would be nice.

I'm thinking about develop a new benchmark demo as you
suggested.
I was thinking about an "enhanced" version of the
"cars" example: the object Car will contains the parts
list for build it (seats, tires, etc.).
The numbers of cars to create will be configurable.
The program will create N cars, and will totalize the
kind and number of parts required.
What do you think?

> Besides a
> XML based administration tool is really, really
> needed. Ok, much work, I know.
> Take your pick! ;)

I don't know a lot about xml right now, if you are
interested, i can write a new one using swing...

Davide