Is this allowed?

Title:

I'm just learning Ozone, so I'll preface this by saying I'm very likely doing something wrong :)

I have three classes A, B and C, all of which are OzoneObjects.  One of C's methods constructs B using ExternalDatabase.createObject(...).  B's constructor creates an instance of A using ExternalDatabase.createObject(...).  When control is returned to C, the createObject() method returns A, not B as I would expect.

Attached is a file containing the test case.

Is this sort of thing just not allowed?  Should I be doing some kind of lazy initialization of A instead doing it in B's constructor?  Or, should I be using some mechanism other than createObject() to create an instance of A in the database?

"The hardest thing in the world to understand is the Income Tax."
- Albert Einstein
http://www.fairtax.org

Keep your messages private, use PGP http://web.mit.edu/network/pgp.html

testozone.jar