RE: Prowler-Pre-Release [was: Re: Ozone with Cocoon 2]

I understand that this is something exciting, but could somebody explain
a bit in more details what is this Prowler all about. Or point me to
some resource where it is already explained?

I know Cocoon and Ozone on the general level and I understand that my
combining these two, one could create some real magic ;-)
But please, could there be some explanation of that magic? ;-)

Neeme