Re: access question

Hi

Tue, 16 May 2000 Timothy Reaves wrote:
>I there a non-language specific frontend available that would allow
>a C, Perl, or Java application to access the XML/DOM stored in Ozone?

Because ozone, ozoneXML and Prowler are written in Java all available
and public APIs are Java-centric. We need a plattform and language
independend protocol to access the data stored in ozone. HTTP or CORBA
are possible solutions, but I don't know the goods and the bads.

Maybe somebody will help to implement dev DAV stuff announced yesterday?

Regards,
Lars
Lars Martin                         mailto:lars@softwarebuero.de
softwarebuero m&b (SMB)              http://www.softwarebuero.de