Problems in Makefile

Hi all,

I am trying to compile ozone but it is giving me errors saying:

------------
make -C org/odmg
make: *** org/odmg: No such file or directory.  Stop.

which makes sense, since by default (after unzipping the package) there is
no directory called "org" in OZONE_HOME. On doing a find, I see that 'org'
is in 'docs/api'. Is this an error in the Makefile or am I missing
something.  Another problem is that even if I correct the path to 'org',
there is NO Makefile in 'docs/api/org'. So it basically would not do
anything.

Thanks for your response.

Asad.