Re: make error - cannot find org/odmg

SuperHawk2Kguy@aol.com wrote:

> Hi Lars,
>
> Thanks for the help.  I downloaded the source files and set the parameters
> again.  I got a little bit further along, but still encountered the following
> errors:
>
> make[1]: jikes: Command not found
> make[1]: *** [classes] Error 127
> make[1]: Leaving directory '/ozone/org/odmg'
> make: *** [server] Error 2

jikes is a very fast java-compiler. It is opensource and from ibm.
unfurtunately I've got no url where to get it. search on ibm's site
to get it.
If you want to use javac change the makefile.env. Change JAVAC and
JAVAC_FLAGS

--
Thomas Guettler <guettli@interface-business.de>
http://www.interface-business.de