Re: Problem with XML sample

Judy Cheung wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Well, the file is there, the path is correct.  I can find and parse the
> document correctly using the Xerces parser independently.  If you have any
> suggestions as to *why* the file cannot be found, that would be most useful.
> Thanks,
>
> Judy.

Well, it really seems that the error doesn't have anything to do with
ozone.
My suggestions:

1) In your first mail, the file name appears to have a line break in it.
Can you check this?

> > > Exception in thread "main" org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: File
> > > "D:\_judy\nugget1
> > > .xml" not found.

2) Have you checked this with the xerces.jar in ozone?
Write a small program with the following lines from Client.java
included:

	SAXParserFactory 	parserFactory = new
org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl();

	SAXParser parser = parserFactory.newSAXParser();
	ParserAdapter adapter = new ParserAdapter( parser.getParser() );
	adapter.parse( filename );

and start it with the ojvm command (or the ozone classpath)
and see what happens.

Michael Keuchen