[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Is Ozone suitable for use with Apache Cocoon 2
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Is Ozone suitable for use with Apache Cocoon 2
- From: Peter Hargreaves <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 09:57:41 +0100
- Delivered-To: softw7-ozone-db:email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; WinNT4.0; en-US; m18) Gecko/20010131 Netscape6/6.01
I'm new to Ozone. Could someone please tell me if Ozone is suitable for
use with Apache Cocoon 2.
I understand that Ozone is DOM based rather than SAX based. Cocoon 2,
however is SAX based rather than DOM based. Does this mean they are
Many thanks to anyone who can spare the time to reply.