Re: XML Query Error

There is no warn message in the log file.

Can you please provide tips of how do I go about debugging this.

Thanks,

>>On Fri, 25 Aug 2000, Saravanan Bellan wrote:
>> I get the following error while running the sample XML Query,
>>
>> ojvm XML.Query -q //NAME test.xml
>> Querying file: test.xml
>> Query String: //NAME
>> XPath Processor: org.ozoneDB.xml.xpath.XtXPathProcessor
>> [info] (836) InvokeServer: connection established...
>> [info] (656) InvokeServer: user logged in:root
>> java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Integer
>>        at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStactTrace(Native Method)
>>        at

org.ozoneDB.xml.dom.DocumentImpl_Proxy.getDocumentElement(DocumentImpl_Proxy

Falko Braeutigam                              <mailto:falko@smb-tec.com>
SMB GmbH                                        <http://www.smb-tec.com>