Re: thanks

On Fri, 24 Oct 2036, bhat prashanth wrote:
> hi Lars,
>
> Thanks. I was able to store the transient DOM thro' xerces parser
> DocumentImplDocument doc= new DocumentImpl();
> and using StoreDocument(Document doc, String docName);
> but the same code does not work with DocumentBuilder.
>
> Anyway, the next thing I want to know is
> I want to Retrieve the Document names(String) of all XML documents stored in
> ozone whose name goes like this "Rule*.xml" where * may be any character.
> so the result may be
> Rule1.xml
> Rule2.xml
> ddo you have to use java Collections and store that object in ozone using
> key/value pair and then retrieve. Is there any other way around this?(easier)

Using pure ozone I don't know any way around this. Are you aware of the
Infozone/Prowler (http://infozone-group.org) project? Prowler uses ozone/XML as
backend but provides much more functionality on top of it. Using Prowler it is
possible to store your documents in a XML hierarchy. This produces a kind of
super compound document. You can search in this structure via XPath, which
allows you to do what you want. Infozone/Prowler is in very early stage today
but it seems that it could solve some of your problems.