Can't conevert to Ozone XML

Hello!

Can anybody please help me in the following situation:
I'm just trying to store XML in Ozone, my code looks
like this

PersistentDOMParser parser = (PersistentDOMParser) new
OzoneDOMParser (db);
XercesDOMParser xercesParser =
(XercesDOMParser)Class.forName("org.ozoneDB.xml.util.XercesDOMParser").newInstance
();
Document memDoc = xercesParser.parse (fileName);
Document pDoc = parser.storeDocument (memDoc,
docName);

and the last statement runs forever without any
exceptions. As far as I understand the problem is
somewhere in DOMConverterImpl.convertDOM() or
DOMConverterImpl.processDOM(). Debugging wasn't very
useful but it looks like
ExternalDatabase.sendCommand() doesn't work. Besides,
standard example Store.class runs the same way (i.e
hangs after the message "parse into memory ...")
I'm using Ozone 0.4 'cause can't compile the latest
source. So may be you can put to the download section
the binaries (please...)

Thanks in advance,
Maxim