Re: Some observations

Hello again, I forgot part of my response:

> No, I normally don't use the admin tool. But I can reproduce the problem.
>
> Peter, I'm half way done making a new admin interface and front-end. I would
> like to completely drop the old admin API and concentrate on the new one.
> Unfortunately currently I cannot dedicate that much time to this. I could check
> in what I've done so far so that you can have a look. What do you think?

Sounds good. I won't be able to do anything right now though - I want to get
a bit more familiar with Ozone before I get my hands dirty. But I'm
definitely interested.

PGP userID: 0x5584BD98 or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@infidyne.com>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey@scode.infidyne.com
E-Mail: peter.schuller@infidyne.com Web: http://scode.infidyne.com