XML and JNDI

Hi all,

currently we are trying to start the XML query language project. We are
planing to develop a XQL frontend, a X-OQL frontend, and a common XML
query API. All this will work on top of a persistent DOM using ozone.
ozone seems to be very suited to serve the backend side for the XML
query languages. I will post all news here in this list. Should we
discuss all things related to the implementation of XML stuff here in
this list too or should I start a new list for that?

Anyway, there are other things on the ozone to-do list waiting to get
implemented. Anybody out there experienced with JNDI and/or willing to
help with the development of JNDI support for ozone? Please, anybody? ;)