Query

I am writing a game.  I have a game server that listens on a
port and is connected to a ozone database.  I want to be
able to send the game client some of the ozone objects.
These objects are OzoneRemote  objects inside the game
server.  Anyone think of a good way to send an OzoneRemote
object to a cleint that is not connected to ozone and has no
definition for OzoneRemote?  I am looking for a way besides
manually instantiating a regular object from the OzoneRemote
object.  The game client will of course be a java program so
using an ObjectStream will do I suppose.

So, the sequence would be :

1. get an OzoneRemote object
planetImpl_Int pl = (planetImpl_Int) objectForName(...);
2. send that object via ObjectStream to he client.

If I just send it, the client will not be able to do
anything with it I think, because it is not connected to the
ozone database server.

Any ideas?

--
Tim Brown