Re: new return value of LocalDatabase.create in ozone-0.3

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, Hannes Haug wrote:
> Hi,
>
> returning a StringWriter seems strange to me.
> How about a String - writer.toString() instead of writer?
Yes, the new mailing list works ;)

StringWriter: Yes, maybe it's a bit strange but it was the first solution that
came in my mind.  You can convert it to String and StringBuffer and no
conversion to String (creating a new object) is needed, if the output is not
used. However, String return value would look much better and since not to much
code depends on this interface we can change it without problems. Any other
ideas on this?