Multiuser problems

Well,  I have looked into the multiuser problem some more.
No, it did not go away.  If I try to go after the same
object from 2 different RemoteDatabase connections it
fails.  Now, my objects are far more complicated than
Car/Garage objects.  My governor objects refer to races,
races refer to governors and all use OzoneRemote pointers to
store these references.  For example one process was logging
in which rerieves a race object and looks up governor info
in it.  Simultaneously another process was looking up active
sessions (lists of governors) and it bombed with
StreamCorrupted errors.  I don't think there is an easy code
fragment to try here.  All I know is if I work it so the
database is single threaded it works.  But as soon as i let
things happen naturally it dies.  Put another way, every
single operation I am doing in any object (and I test ALOT)
works perfectly.  It is only when I try to mutlitask it
fails.  It fails with UnexpectedError from ozone.  Believe
me I have fixed lots of errors I have deduced to be mine,
plenty of them.  I can tell the difference.

I know from past discussion that this sems to be something I
alone am experiancing but I must find out why this is
happening or my game developement is stopped.  In a real
game many players will be accessing the same object at the
same time very often.

Any help appreciated.

Tim

--