Re: bug in Monster DOM

Hi,

Sun, 14 Nov 1999 Zvi Avraham wrote:
>[...]
>1. Using OpenXML1.1 printer/formatter:
>2. Using XSL:P printer/formatter:
>[...]

This seems to be a general problem of different DOM implementations.
We use the packages OpenXML 1.0.6 and XML4J 2.0.15 from IBM for parsing
and the printer from OpenXML 1.0.6 and IPSI 1.0.2 for printing XML.

The co-op of IBMs Parser and OpenXMLs Printer works, but IPSIs Printer
doesn´t know how to handle my parsed document and produces an new
document without elements (except the <?xml ...?> instruction)

Which XML Parser do you use?
What are your experiences mixing Parsers and Printers of different DOM
implementations?

Lars
Lars Martin                          lars@softwarebuero.de
softwarebuero m&b (SMB)              http://www.softwarebuero.de