Re: DB API on top of ozoneXML

Per Nyfelt wrote:

> Hi Kimbro,
>
> Thanks for the encouragement. I'll join the list and see if/how i can
> contribute. Judging from David's mail it seems we are going to Junit after
> all so after I've figured out some more how the XML:DB api works and
> will/should work in Ozone I'll try to have a go at writing Junit tests for
> our attempt to support the api as well as some more client oriented tests.

Ok, that sounds great. I just updated the XML:DB website so the use
cases should now align with what you are seeing in the interfaces.
Hopefully that will help with understanding. Also there is a working
implementation of the API as part of dbXML 0.5 so if you want to play
with the API the opportunity is there. The command line tools in dbXML
use the XML:DB API so they should provide further examples as well.

Thanks

--
Kimbro Staken
The dbXML Project