Re: *URGENT* -- Call for support

Hello,

I too would like to express my appreciation for Ozone. Although I'm new to
it, I see it as a very positive thing for the Java community at large. As
has been noted, Ozone is (to tbe best of my knowledge anyway) the only fully
working open source ODBMS for Java.

As I have said before, I intend to contribute. I've been very VERY VERY lazy
in general for the past month or so; but I do still intend to contribute -
although I cannot give any guarantees.

Falko, the work you're putting into this project is much appreciated.

And here for a suggestion; perhaps it would be an idea to post a "call for
volunteers" on the JavaLobby? Most submissions to the lobby seems to be
accepted (and many of them are of less "relevance" than this would be!). And
many people do read the Lobby.

www.javalobby.org

PGP userID: 0x5584BD98 or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@infidyne.com>'
Key retrival: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey@scode.infidyne.com