Re: Ozone/XML question

>Thanks to Falco for replying to my previous query about "Server exception".
Until now I have been using Jdom. So I was kind of
>spoiled with the easy API!.  Anyways, I implemented a deep copy using the
persistent document as the DOM factory for creating new
>nodes. And it worked fine. I am really excited now that I have a persistent
"Document" which I can manipulate on the fly

>I have aother simple question. How can I get names of all the documents
stored in the database?  Thanks,

Incorporate an index object into your API and add and remove references to
your documents as you go along; that would seem to be the ODB way.

Reason
http://www.exratio.com/