Committing transactions

Hi,

I am using the RemoteDatabase and I want to perform insert and update
transactions on it.
The following code gives me a runtime exception:

		pDoc = (Document) database.objectForName (docName);
		..
		..
		..
			  ExternalTransaction tx = database.newTransaction();
                    tx.begin();
                    pDoc.getDocumentElement().setNodeValue("Bert");
                    System.out.println (ExternalDatabase.forThread
(Thread.currentThread()));

                    list (pDoc, new StringBuffer (""));
                    tx.commit();

The stack trace shows that the ExternalDatabase.sendCommand is called twice
and then it seems
a constructor is not found because I get the error message:

	method <init><SLjava/lang/String;>V not found

Please help
Steve

  .-_|\  Steve Kaminski
 /     \ CiTR Pty Ltd
 \_.-._/ PO Box 1643
         Australia 4064

         Phone:  +61 7 3259 2216
         Fax:    +61 7 3259 2259

Email:
s.kaminski@citr.com.au

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO
WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
CONFIDENTIAL, AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee
or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
forwarding, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you
immediately by e-mail or telephone, and delete the original message
immediately.
Thank you.