Re: Looking for a good PDOM - documentation

Falko Braeutigam wrote:

> > Is it possible to extract only the PDOM code from ozone
> > without any RMI or whatever as we look for maximum speed?
> NOOOooooOOOOOoooooOOOOOO!!! This is not possible. (sorry ;) but I've answered
> this questions 100 times before; but I understand that the lack of documentation
> leads to such questions again and again)
Ok. i'm sorry :-)

> ...lack of documentation...
But i could contibute a little requirement.dtd with two XSL style sheets
(and even a servlet to generate html on the fly)
which produces a nice 'reference hadnbook' overview. It is very simple,
and the first
time as a hacker i have no problems anymore documenting what i code.

You just fill out some tags in your developing editor about what you are
doing in the moment and everybody can see the current state of your
project in his/her browser.

If your are interested, have a look on
http://www.xmlBlaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/requirement.html
how it looks like in the browser.
This is the dtd
http://www.xmlBlaster.org/xmlBlaster/doc/requirements/requirement.dtd
etc.

If you want to use it, i can tell you how to set it up
(everything is in the xmlBlaster distribution as well, with a makefile
to build the html file without servlets).

regards Marcel
--
Marcel Ruff
ruff@swand.lake.de