Username Problem

Here's what's probably another simple question from a new Ozone user.

My computer is registered to me, under the name 'Adrian Brown'. After
starting the Ozone server, when I try to access it with the sample
program, I get an error saying that 'Adrian Brown' doesn't have
permission to access it. I've tried adding the name to the users list,
but can't add a username that consists of more than one word.

Does anyone have any advice for this sort of username problem? Either
adding a username with two words? Or how to try to access the service
with some other username?

Thanks in advance.

Adrian R Brown
arbrown@visi.net