RE: Problems setting up ozone on w2k

I switched back to Sun JDK 1.2. The IllegalArgumentException problem does
not happen under JDK 1.2. I did notice that OPP often hangs during a java
compile when using -ks with JDK 1.2 with Windows 2000. I got around this by
putting the proxy target ahead of the classes target, using -KS instead, and
naming the proxy objects in the Makefile.inc where necessary. Hopefully this
information will be of use to other Windows users of Ozone. I look forward
to using Ozone to do real tasks now that I have the examples working.

DaveC