Hello everyone!

Hello everyone,

  I am student Java programmer. I have learned about your project from freshmeat.net and then from
your website. I am interested in using your product and possibly contributing to the project. I am
currently working a Swing SQL query tool which works with JDBC databases, perhaps this is one way
I can contribute to the project--by helping with or writing a GUI front end for the database.

Regards,
Eugene Wasserman