Re: Hello everyone!

Hi Eugene,

On Thu, 13 Jul 2000, Eugene W. wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
>   I am student Java programmer. I have learned about your project from freshmeat.net and then from
> your website. I am interested in using your product and possibly contributing to the project. I am
> currently working a Swing SQL query tool which works with JDBC databases, perhaps this is one way
> I can contribute to the project--by helping with or writing a GUI front end for the database.

Indeed, a GUI admin tool is really needed before we can think of releasing a
1.0 version. So any help here is always welcome! ozone does not support a
descriptive query language. An ad-hoc tool have to work on the objects (or a
XML representation) directly. Eugene, do you think your SQL query tool can be
used for that in any way?

SMB GmbH                                   http://www.softwarebuero.de