DOM: Document.createElement() - AbstractMethodError

Hi folks,

I simply try to modify a XML document thats already stored in the OzoneDB. I
call the "Document.createElement()" method and on the server-side an
"AbstractMethodException" is thrown.

Here's the code snippet.

    infoTreeDoc = (Document)
database.objectForName( INFOTREE_NAME );
             }

   int id = 0;
   Node curNode;

   if( infoTreeDoc instanceof Document )
   {
//    curNode = infoTreeDoc.createAttribute( "an
attribute" );
//    curNode = infoTreeDoc.createTextNode( "just a
textnode" );
//    curNode = infoTreeDoc.createComment( "just a
comment" );
    curNode = infoTreeDoc.createElement(
"rootElement" );
//    curNode =
infoTreeDoc.createProcessingInstruction( "target", "data" );
//    curNode = infoTreeDoc.createEntityReference(
"data" );
//    curNode = infoTreeDoc.createCDATASection(
"data" );

//    ( (Element)curNode ).setAttribute( "id", new
Integer( id ).toString() );
//    infoTreeDoc.appendChild( curNode );

    /* build a demo tree */
    int maxLength = 5;
    int maxDepth = 3;
//    buildTree( curElement, 0, maxDepth, maxLength
);
   }
and thats the exception raised on the serverside
[info] (396) InvokeServer: connection established...
[info] (001) InvokeServer: user logged in: root
[warn] (001) Transaction: ta(-93): uncaught exception: (java.lang.AbstractMet
Error)
    java.lang.AbstractMethodError
        at org.ozoneDB.core.AbstractObjectContainer.invokeTarget(AbstractObje
            ctContainer.java:204)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.Transaction.invokeObject(Transaction.java:463)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.DbRemote.DbInvoke.perform(DbInvoke.java:61)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.Transaction.performCommand(Transaction.java:217)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.TransactionManager.performCommand(TransactionMana
            ger.java:316)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.TransactionManager.completeTransaction(Transactio
            nManager.java:285)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.TransactionManager.handleCommand(TransactionManag
            er.java:203)
        at org.ozoneDB.core.InvokeServer.handleClientEvent(InvokeServer.java:
            77)
        at org.ozoneDB.DxLib.net.DxMultiServerClient.run(DxMultiServerClient.
            java:37)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Perhaps someone of you got an idea? (I've already checked my classpath to
ensure the use of xerces that is delivered with ozone)

Environment: OZONE 5.1 / Win32 / SUN JDK1.3

Thanks in advance ... Fred