How to have 2 databases on a server?

Hello:

I need to have two distinct databases on a single server.

When I start the ozone server, I give it the directory where
the database should reside, so I assume that I need to
run separate servers for each database.  Is this correct?

If I need to run separate servers, I need to set the
server port and admin ports to non-default ports.  I
looked at the org/ozoneDB/Setup.java file and I see:
    setIntProperty( PORT, 3333 );
    setIntProperty( ADMIN_PORT, 3000 );

But, I dont see a way to change the defaults from
the command line for the server.

Is there a way to over-ride this default?

Thanks,
	Neil.

--
Neil Aggarwal