Re: in case you don't know

Are you using version 025?  If so look at the java docs for
*.tools.OIG and the tutorial about OPP.

Basically you have to tell OPP that a method writes to the
database.  Like:
(in your interface class)
public void myMethod(); //update

DE.*...tools.OIG will look for standard strings in your
OzoneObject class and flag the methods in the interface
method for you while generating the interface.  It is
documented in the src for ozone-025.  Which strings
determine whether a method is writable is up to you.

--
Tim Brown