Re: client of ozone idea

I need to know when the client has "lost" the connection due
to network problems etc.  Ozone itself knows when this
happens, so does my server.  The question is:  How do I get
ozone to tell an object(the server object for example) that
a user has dropped off.  Of course the client will have a
logoff()  capability.    Maybe there is a method I can run
inside the Database() class to check on the connections?
This is important because I need to maintain this state type
information accurately.  The "who is connected" command in
the game needs to be accurate for one.  But there are also
more important uses.  One is a broadcast option.  The client
must be able to broadcast messages to all connected players
for example.

--
Tim Brown