OPP patch and new build.xml file...

Hi,

While integrating our RDF db into the ozone source tree, we rewrite the
build.xml file.

The new build.xml requires some patch to OPP primarily to specify the
source directory for the OPP so the generated source can be on different
directory from the original source.

The new Ant build.xml has the following features:

1. All generated files are output under ant.build directory
  ant.build/classes for compiled class
  ant.build/srcout  for generated source
  ant.build/lib     for generated jars
  ant.build/doc     for javadocs
  ant.build/bin     for script files

2. the following build options:

  core: ozone without xml
  main: ozone with xml
   all: fill the above bin, lib, and bin dir
  dist.bin: create a binary distribution zip of ozone
            under ant.build
  dist.src: create a source distribution zip of ozone
            under ant.build

The patch has been tested for both 0.6.1 dist and current CVS. Both
works fine.

However, the Ant I am using is 1.3 and I didn't test it with the bundled
ant.jar in Ozone. If it's not working, get ant 1.3 from
jakarta.apache.org. ;)

David Li
DigitalSesame

P.S. The attached ozone.mf is optional. If you don't want to use it,
delete the manifest="ozone.mf" line in the build.xml.

build.xml.gz

ozone.diff.gz

ozone.mf.gz