Re: Object is not (yet) associated to a database container? [SOLUTION]

Andreas, I think you missed a few important points.  We're hackers, not
techwriters.  Given a choice between writing code and spelling out the
obvious to the uninitiated, we choose to write code.  This is an open source
project, and as such works on VOLUNTEERED TIME.  Complaining about it
without pulling any of your dead weight doesn't make things happen, it just
gets you removed from mailing lists.  Finally never mess with the Big Dog
(Falko), big dogs ALWAYS bite.  =P

chris