usability

Hi,

we are currently considering using your OO database for a
large comercial system.

we would appreciate it very much to receive answers regarding the
following questions:

- Is Ozone transaction oriented / transacton save ?
- Is ther a support for transaction logging and forward recovery ?
- How is OQL supported (Is is full implemented ? )?
- I see a interface "OQLQuery" , which class implements this interface ?
- The class OzoneODMG has a method called newOQLQuery(), why do not all
database classes, e.g. RemoteDatebase, own this method ?
- Some methods seam to be not implemented like the method "objectsOfClass"
of the Class RemoteDatabase, why is this not documented ? And when will
those methods be implemented ?

I would be very grateful if you could get back to me quickly.

Thanks for your efforts and best regards,

Raymond