Re: on objectOfClass method and listing of Db contents

Jan van Oort wrote:

Hello!

> > converting between TogetherJ and ArgoUML. Rose?
>
> Nope.
> Nada.
> Zip.
> Zilch.
> Niks.
> Rien.

Now I know ;)

>structure
> as XML files: Nodes with attribute/value pairs under them..... >In any
> case, they are flat text files & easily human-readable.
..and reinventing the wheel ;)

> If you want, I can generate a .ptl file of ozone tonight, then  you can see what to do with it. ?

Thank you for the offer, but it was just a feeble interception by
me, I am not interested in Rose models.
A bit later, however, out of curiosity, I would take a look into
the UML model of Ozone using TogetherJ or ArgoUML.

Thanks
Zsolt